Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

playscheme this week

Not going very well this week - my son was at playscheme for first 2 weeks of summer hols. Off for 2 weeks and then back this week. He is not very happy. I think the change in routine might be something to do with it. Also, there is a wee boy on the bus that is from his school and I think this is confusing him.

It is a bit of a shame as the other weeks that he has gone, he has really enjoyed himself......... though the people at playscheme are aware of the situation and the reasons why.

By the way, he is still going strong re no night time nappies. However, he has decided to through the reward bus ( �25) over the fence as it was a bit broken. I just looked at him and he said to me "I am naughty". "The bus is lost so you will now have to buy me a new one "................ I was speechless! :rolleyes:

Forbsay

Hi my dd is also on a playscheme she had 3 days in her nursery with the area senco team and this week there in the woods having lots of fun, mind you she is so tired when i collect her its either tanturms or sleep and then doesnt go to bed till late.

Edited by hedders

Hope he settles down at paygroup again . Glad he continuing to do so well with his 'dry nights'.

Im afraid you'll have to explain to him that you might be able to rescue his bus (if it is rescuable) BUT you are not buying a new one because 1) he was naughty to throw it away and 2) it cost too many 'pennies'and Mummy doesn't have enough pennies to buy another one at the moment.

Good Luck - if it was my Ys I would expect a melt down.

Louise

He was alot better today.

Em the bus thrown over the fence is staying where it is. I have a nature "forest" behind my house and it is fully of jaggy weeds etc..........