hev

b******* kids

r u feeling any better hev if its any consulation mine hav also been bloomin awful,

killing each other, neighbours even ended up shouting at them

:whistle must be somthing in the water :lol:

be glad im goin 2 work tomorrow :whistle:

sending u loads of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

love donnaxxxxxxxxxx

all is calm now,steve at mums :notworthy: and miss katie in bed :thumbs::thumbs:

the reason for my rant today,my sister knocked on the door and when i answered the door i had to pop outside so steven locked me and her out the front and wouldnt let my neice whose 10 answer the door and kicked her in leg,my sis went mad and nick was in bed just done 12 hour nights then when it calmed down katie had a tantrum and i wanted to sod off and not come back but i ranted on here instead :thumbs:

My God Hev you're psychic!! :lol: My sentiments exactly today!! Just had the sleepover from hell, haven't got the energy to post about it yet and not enough time passed to see the funny side (was only last nite) but give me time and I'm sure I'll be letting you all know about the latest happenings in our 'dysfunctional family' :P .

>:D<<'> To you - been a while since ds locked me out, but was quite a regular thing at one time :rolleyes: .

Luv Witsend.

its horrible when they lock you out :angry::angry: was trying to knock all casual on my door cos most of my neighbours were in their gardens :rolleyes: i felt like kicking the door in but i was very restrained :unsure:

I must admit I ALWAYS have my keys on me.

In this house you have to actively turn th key in the lock to lock the door .....

I was locked out the house many times when we lived in London ...we had a dodgy yale lock that kept slipping and you'd discovered that you were locked out when you only went to hang the washing out.

Louise

its horrible when they lock you out :angry::angry: was trying to knock all casual on my door cos most of my neighbours were in their gardens :rolleyes: i felt like kicking the door in but i was very restrained :unsure:

Hopefully you were suitably dressed :lol: :lol: it could have been a whole lot worse, like blue mask on the face, hair in curlers cotton wool between toes if you were painting your nails :D:lol:

:whistle:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Fx :)