fiorelli

Countdown to 10th September is now on...

(As that is when Louis starts residential school).

I am fed up of having fingers pointed at me in the shape of guns, and then the noises to go with it as if he is shooting me.

I am fed up of my younger sons getting hit/thumped/kicked/spat at, just because 'I didn't get what I wanted' (louis's words!)

I am fed up of my husband having to come home, and the only words being spoken to him by Louis are demeaning swear words.

I am fed up of the screaming and shouting and throwing things, all of which are being picked up as 'normal behaviour' by my 1 year old who is starting to copy.

I am fed up of going to the fridge/food cupboard and finding no food there as Louis has eaten it all.

I am fed up of going into a different room/hall/stairs and finding mess all over the place because Louis has thrown stuff around, just because he can't have things his way

I am fed up of being shouted at.

I am fed up of being followed everywhere - literally - I can't even go to the toilet without Louis following me and sitting outside the bathroom.

I am fed up of having to hide myself in the bathroom for 2hours + just so as Louis will get himself into bed at night.

I am fed up of broken doors (anyone know where we can get solid wood cheap doors from that aren't panel doors, that I can paint white?)

I can't think of anything else for him to do. I have done baking, watching tv, playing gamecube, going to local kids play centre (lots of climbing/slides/soft play), done park so much he is bored of it, tried to do crafty things, but he has no interest.

>:D<<'> Fiorelli >:D<<'> sounds like residential will give you the space you all need. My friend was in a similar position, her lad went to resi & they got a caravan nearby to visit regularly, hard decision but they got their lives back.

Thanks for replying.

The holidays may have just got that little bit easier. Louis's 'father' has phoned and asked if he could have them for a week. It just remains to be seen if he picks them up...