Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

wow What an amazing book!

I am reading a book called the How to be a velvet bulldozer,

it was delivered yesterday and I havent stopped reading it,

its absalutly amazing and sooo insperational and the lady who had to fight for her four adopted children is so fantastic and puts soo much determination in getting her children the needs for education and for the rest of their lives,

I am left a bit daunted to gather evidence for Js Tri if it comes to that, I totally understand everything she explained and I now have a bit of insight of the process so now not as frightened but still scared of all the highity of the court system as I am non educated single crazy little me,

I dont know if I can present myself as proffessinal but the tips will no daught help,

if your going throw the tribunal process its an absaloutly diamond of book with further agencies who can support you to get the needs identified,

I have a lot of work to do but when I read how desperate richard her son had become I know now that I cant wait for the evidence to be staring me in the face,

I want to act now,

it really has given me the kick up the bum I needed so therefore I want to recommend this book.

looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me, but with this new edu bible I think I have hope and the sign that god wants me to fight for my Js childhood and that will lead into a better brighter adulthood.

I am booking J for a private educational psychologist and I am using all the independant reports that I have already.

JsMum

We got this when we first started on the statementing/tribunal path. It helped us immensely, I couldn't put it down either.