forbsay

feeling stressed

I am really stressed at the moment.

I started a new job - made a major muck up last week and my confidence has totally gone. Did something wrong again today and I could feel as though i was getting dizzy................. I did it wrong about 10 times............. :tearful::tearful::tearful::tearful::tearful::tearful:

don't know how to get confidence back ...........

Thanks for reading

Forbsay

Take deep breaths hon................. it is early days and you are only human!

You will be fine............... Next week is a new week, think positive and don't dwell on what went wrong.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> sorry your stressed i always find with a new job i have to be told at least 10 time how to do something before i can remember it :o they must think im thick and it always worrys me too but im sure they realise that your still settling in and just try and relax this weekend and not think about it. Hope you feel a bit better soon. >:D<<'>

Remember the man that never made a mistake, never made anything!

Put the job to the back of your mind and have a couple of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> and these. :wine:

Things will get better.

You are focusing to much on messing up

it will setle down my friend

just be autistic and break it down lol

you hold your head up

we are human we have a flaw called mistake making

we all do it

good luck hun

shell

>:D<<'> forbsay >:D<<'>

My first day on my new job my head was literally buzzing, I thought it was going to explode!

Among my many mistakes in the first year:

forgetting to turn the diary page over when my boss was off - missed ALL the work she had set me to do

going into the mens loo by mistake (I gave the bloke a hard stare & made him think it was his fault)

ringing my colleague at home for reassurance - then getting into trouble for doing just that

Five years on I still do stupid stuff!

Cut yourself some slack, no one expects you to know everything, it will get better.

think i had better try and de-stress myself.

Went to dr about something else and he checked my blood pressure. Said it was a bit high and to go and get it checked again in 6 weeks.............

Forbsay

forbsay, try and get a little "me time" (difficult I know!!) but remember you are doing brilliant, working, running a home and being a mum!!!! :clap:

I salute you :notworthy:>:D<<'>

Look after yourself!!

Don't suppose you fancy a week in the Maldives...just me, you and lots of cocktails and a handsome masseuse???!!! :lol: .....I can dream!

Lisa xx

That sounds very appealing!

Forbsay

OOOOOooooh, just realised that sounds a little 'naughty and experimental'!!!!! :unsure::lol:

I mean a masseuse each! :lol:

Just imagine it......being drip fed dark rum and being massaged all over?! It sounds like a Gordon Ramsay recipe!! :wub: