JenRose

Mike starts school tomorrow

After 2 years of being at home with me he is finally going to a school that understands his needs.

he,s extremely anxious and tearful, he keeps talking about when he was bullied and ive explained to him as best i can

that its not possible for bullies to bully children at this school, they are never on their own, they are only allowed one in the toilet at a time with a member

of staff outside waiting.

so i phoned up the school and told them that he was upset and they said tomorrow all they will do is give him his uniform, he can have lunch and

have a very easy day and he probably wont do any work tomorrow, they said they will talk to him more tomorrow.

im excited for him and tearful myself (but not showing him) as its a big thing for him.

im so proud of him.

Oh JenRose, very, very best of luck to you and Mike for tomorrow, it's a huge step. Really hope that he has a positive first day and that he goes from strength to strength. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Let us know how he gets on. :thumbs:

Oh, and don't forget to spoil yourself tomorrow as well.

~ Mel ~

Edited by oxgirl

Good luck Jen Rose for tomorrow.

I remember very well when my ds changed schools almost 2 years ago how terrified he was and how we felt it for him, the waiting was terrible.

He settled in and found his feet but it's a huge deal for them and more so with Mike being home for 2 years. The staff sound excellent, really supportive and I'm sure they'll be very aware of how hard this will be for Mike.

Good Luck for tomorrow, it will be hard but it will get over with then hopefully every day will become a little easier.

Hope your son has a very good first day and that he gains more confidence from day to day. Best of luck to both of you!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Curra