Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Anybody fancy a bite to eat?

Hiya :thumbs: yey i would like to come out if thats ok!! I sent u a mail not sure if you got it? Anyway as long as its not 10th or 11th (Ds birthday) then id be up for it

Brooke

I've just found out that there is a direct train to Newcastle from my local station!

I could make any day 17-24 Nov, and find somewhere to stay overnight.

Would love to meet up Baggers but depends on dates. Can't do evenings either :crying:

But even if I can't make it, we can get together for lunch sometime once I've passed this flippin' driving test.

Karen

x

I should be able to come on any of the weekends. My diary is never organised very far in advance. Tend to like leaving stuff to the last minute at times. Really annoys some of my friends. That said will have to be more organised when it comes to school but have normally managed that in the past. At home I often joke that I like living at a low value of entropy. :)

Day time would be OK with me if that's best for everyone else, but I would prefer it if it were an evening so I don't need to worry about leaving early to catch a train.

Okey dokey, looks like evenings would be best. Now..........dates & times...........

I'm free most evenings, although I can't make the 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th or 18th November.

What about 9th November? It's a Friday. Say 7pm?

Oops, may have organised date & time a wee bit early. DH reminded last night that his shift pattern is likely to change again in November, so I may not be able to make that evening :rolleyes:

Will have to update when I know for def....sorry :wacko:

Okaaayyyy, what about sometime in October? Any suggestions? Does everyone want to do the usual Sat meet up and then go to F & B's or chose a different time, day and place? I'm easy :D

Thanks for bumping this up David :thumbs: I'm still happy with a meet up this month. If we stick to our usual plan, we could meet outside of Waterstones, on a Sat afternoon, and have something to eat at F & B's......or try something completely different, as I said, I'm easy :)