Mumble

I don't want to go to uni tomorrow

Has anyone seen/read this book:

Coming Out Asperger?

I have far too many books so no excuse to buy another one - I was just wondering if it might help me, but I couldn't find it in the highstreet bookshops so would have to get it online so couldn't decide if it was suitable first of all.

It seems to be the only book I can find on disclosure, but I wonder if it will really cover my specific circumstances. I think it's interesting that they put disclosure together with self confidence/esteem in a book - certainly mine has taken a bit of a knock, and a bit of a knock I wasn't prepared for - there was me thinking telling the 'truth' would make everything understandable and great rather than silent and difficult. I'm counting down the hours until tomorrow - it's too scary to think in terms of sleeps.

Also, do you think it would be OK if I asked my supervisor or tutor if I could go into the group with one of them tomorrow or is that asking too much? I don't think they realise just how worried I am and how much sleep I've lost over this - I know it's stupid but I really can't help it. :(

Hiya...even the new 'sparklies' not helping huh? :(..

I think you should ask your sup/tutor if you can go in with them tomorrow...do whatever you need to to help you feel a little better, drop them an email asking if they'd mind.

I'm positive they won't and it will put yr mind at rest a little in the meantime >:D<<'>

Support your local library, & order it there, then

1. the library has a copy, &

2. you havent wasted your money.

Hope monday goes well for you. >:D<<'>

Hi Mumble,

Just a quickie to see how you're doing - hope all is well with you. Sorry for posting on this thread but seeing as it's your topic thought it would be ok.

Take care and chin up,

Jb