Viper

My family planning

I now have three, count them, three teenage girls in my house, and all of them are mine. My youngest DD turned 13 on the 20th, a day my DH has been dreading since she was born (three teenage girls and a menopausal wife). He always said he would live in a caravan when this period in our lives arrived. But it's not for long. My eldest DD will be 20 on December the 4th so we will weather the storm until then. Don't tell DH, but I don't think it will make much difference, they are all still girls after all.

oo-er Viper, that's an awful lot of fun!!

I only have one other female in my family and she has several years before she get truly hormonal!

I hate to think what a hormonal female living with ASD is going to be like it's bad enough now at 9!!!

I just live with BOYS since S left home. I dont like it. They smell.

I'm with you there Pearl!

Looking forward in one way to DD growing up and getting better at communicating so we can do more together!

:lol::lol::lol:

And the other smells, that those with a Y chromosone find so amusing that they just have to comment on them loudly!

Oooh haha - thats what my Dad had too - he said he went grey very quickly!

I only have one girl, but already I can see signs of what we have - and I must say I was in hysterics at her this week..I am aware that this may be a you had to be there type story but I can't stop laughing to myself about it (and Jodie is my 15 year old niece)

Leona can be a nightmare in the mornings - she's just so slow, so invariably I end up yelling at her. So this week in the car I said to her that she really needs to do what she's told in the mornings because it really upsets me when I have to keep yelling at her...

So she was all het up and yelled back at me 'well, but, well maybe I've got my hormones the same as Jodie'

It was one of those moments where I just burst out laughing, I just couldn't help it! She then got all upset because it wasn't funny and I was laughing at her but I couldn't help it - evil Mummy

God help me when she is 15!

Lynne

I don't have the problem with bad smells. Quite the opposite. I have no perfume to call my own any more. I can never find an eye liner, mascara, hair brush, hair dryer, clean towel or a free slot in the bathroom. Not to mention all the baby wipes that disapear or turn up on the edge of the sink covered in my eye liner and mascara, or the hair dye splashes all round the bath and the hair clippings around the sink where they cut bits off their hair. I could go on (and usually do :whistle: )

Devon mum, don't want to burst your bubble but comunication doesn't improve with age. The best I get is a grunt or my head chewed off for daring to speak to them.

And not only do I have 3 teenage girls, one has AS, I have a seven year old boy with ASD. And my DH works away for half of the week (I think that was planned :lol: ) Life in my house is like some sort of torture. Every day passes like a whirlwind of hormones. But, it makes for a very interesting life and one I think I will miss in years to come. (did I really just say that?) :unsure:

Yes I must admit we have reclaimed the bathroom since S left home. I miss all her smellies though, I'm out of the loop now with whats up to date in the personal grooming arena.