Sign in to follow this  
rach04

school useless grrrrr

J had a meltdown this morning as he is serving on the snack trolley today at break. When i got him to explain he says he does this every thursday. But the girl he is doing it with has a go at him for eating his snack first and she has to do the trolley. Now for the passed 6 years this is how it has worked so its part of his routine, he has only been doing the trolley since he has gone back.

Right so i go around to his playground to see if i can see his teacher nope!!

so i go to the front doors strange man on door says no parents allowed in before school ( i do know this but i see this as some sort of urgency) :wallbash:

so all the way home about a 10 min walk i ring the school on my mobile no answer :wallbash:

get home ring

put kettle on :whistle: ring

put washing on ring

do washing up ring

secertary (bat :whistle: ) answers at last so i ask to speak to his teacher BEFORE break. I get the "sorry he is taking lessons speech" well i no that bat but 2 minutes please. it is quite urgent as im not putting up with the meltdown tonight :wallbash:

"what is the problem can i help"

me- its about snack time and j being on the trolley

her- sarcastic "whats your problem with that?"

me - i explain that this girl is having a go at him and that my problem isnt the fact that he does it its the way this girl is speaking to him.

her- and your problem is

me- its not MY problem its his he has asd and shes knocking his routine. Teacher is also senco and he knows all about this and im fed up with sorting all his (sencos) wrong doings Can you please get him to ring me AT break.

her- OK bye

right it is now 5 mins till lunch and have i had a phone have i frig arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

am i being out of order for me to ask for a phone call Btw noone has took up any of the course that the lea and cyps have offered on asd and they have only ever had one other child at the school diagnosed with it and he was only there one term. all i am trying to do is help them see what sparks meltdown. But because he holds them till he gets home they dont see them :wallbash:

Edited by rach04

:wallbash::wallbash: I apologise in advance if I offend anyone.

I think there is a special college somewhere for the training of school secretaries and GP receptionists......skills required an officious atitude and plenty of skills in patronising parents. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Karen.

:wallbash::wallbash: I apologise in advance if I offend anyone.

I think there is a special college somewhere for the training of school secretaries and GP receptionists......skills required an officious atitude and plenty of skills in patronising parents. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Karen.

It's called "bat college". Ruth Kelley set it up

ive enrolled so i can be as ignorant and as obnoxious as her :devil:

Sorry.....not allowed.... when parents act that way we are regarded as overprotective,overinvolved,overanxious,neurotic,lacking knowledge of the system or should be served with an ASBO. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

right done hes been taken of snack duties but.................... i still didnt get a phone call.

j having a moment tonight cause he had a different teacher for lit. so what was he (teacher/senco) doing in this time.

ALso i didnt ask for him to be taken off i just wanted lsa or someone to explain to this girl but js really happy and thats all that matters :wub:

Have un enrolled myself from the course because i want to have friends i might be missing 2 at the school but do i give a f!*$ NO !!!!

Edited by rach04

Guest Lya of the Nox
Sorry.....not allowed.... when parents act that way we are regarded as overprotective,overinvolved,overanxious,neurotic,lacking knowledge of the system or should be served with an ASBO. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

ahh is that what i am

is there a cure or a further step on where a chat on fone for 2 secs with a teacher does not makes you physically ill??

i think i bit ###### at this stuff, can i start again

i am glad that little un is happier rach and now u can settle too

>:D<<'>