hev

hello everyone

well ive just got in and ive had a fab time :thumbs: well apart from my sister being very nasty to me for no reason :rolleyes: she was with her mates and she started putting me down :unsure: so i thought sod it and went and found my mates and had a very good time :thumbs:

my steve has had about 3 epileptic fits a night this week and ive hardly slept but doc sorted more tabs out for him and its ok now but i really neededb a night out this week,not been out for ages and i dont get why my sister was so nasty,anyway my new motto is that people family or whatever are not gonna get me down no more,i find life hard enough without all that stuff,i had a cry in front of my sister and her friends which i feel weak about but no more,ive got my strong head on again :ninja::star::star:

:thumbs: Glad you had a good time. I think regular nights out should be prescribed on the NHS.

Families, eh? Can't live with em, cant punch em in the mouth! :lol:

Hev,

Glad to hear you had a good night out. You are not weak for crying, its those who made you cry are the one weak ones for failing to note how hard things are for you.

Take care Hun and I hope the new meds help Steve.

>:D<<'> Clare x x x

. Hope next week is better!

tally surely you know by now,my weeks are always WORSE than the last week :lol: anyway my sis apologised to me today :thumbs: apparently she called me boring and i called her an ice queen cos i said shes so cold hearted :rolleyes: looking back i cant understand why i sobbed,thats voddy for you though :drunk::sick: and i woke nicks mum up at 1.30,she was sleeping at mine cos i forgot my key and kept trying to kiss her!!

glad you had a good time, we all need to get out and have a good time, l also went out Friday, we did a pub crawl in our pj's to raise money for children in need, we made �400 and got very drunk!! Sorry poor steve has had such a bad time, lets hope for better times ahead :thumbs: