Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Five kittens sitting in a tree

Thats what was outside my window when I opened the curtain yesterday.

Watch this post, I will get my daughter to post the photo's.

Have to rush out right now.

They are the most adorable pure white fluff balls, long haired with black patches.

:wub:

Fxx :)

Thats what was outside my window when I opened the curtain yesterday.

Watch this post, I will get my daughter to post the photo's.

Have to rush out right now.

They are the most adorable pure white fluff balls, long haired with black patches.

:wub:

Is it a catkin tree?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d60/bird...pg?t=1195458560

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d60/bird...pg?t=1195458723

sorry not sure how to make these bigger. You can only see 3 the other two are sleeping just below on a shade sail :)

:)

Edited by Tally
They should come up bigger once you've followed my cryptic instructions for resizing. T x

Oh no - I have kitten envy!! I adore puddytats! My two are off in the cattery for a week as we h ave my parents visiting and my Mum has a genuine phobia of cats!

Lynne x

Well I am up at 5am as the kittens have been playing tag since 4.30am they kept banging into the front door and woke me up :lol::wub: they are cute beyond words.

Need my morning tea. Then I will tell you how I ended up with mum plus 5 adorable kittens.

:)

The mother cat was abandoned by its owner in January when the new owners moved in they said they came back from holidays and the cat had four kittens they adopted her and kittens and all was sweet so I thought. About two weeks ago I saw mother cat on my front garden table, my garden is a sanctuary literally speaking. I noticed she was very lean, half the size of my normal sized moggie. She was doing the cry and all these kittens came out of my garden from all directions. :lol: Five of them. I then remembered as I was going out one evening one or two kittens lept out of an urn on my doorstep. I put two and two together and realised she gave birth and popped them in this urn once born to protect them from my cat. Father cat had a few scraps with my cat now she only dwells round the backyard, she has her chair in our outdoor dining area. She climbs the golden robinia outside my kitchen window and sits there in the window telling me its time for dinner. She is really 'pretty' has a very angelic face. She climbs onto the roof and observes the invasion of the front yard very calmly. I think she is quietly in awe of this mother cat who looks like her baby sister 'their faces' are very similar. Mum cats face very angelic.

The problem is mum is terrified, I can't get near her or the kittens, as soon as I open the door they charge off into hiding in the garden.

As I showed you those photo's, they had climbed into my folded shade sail and were sleeping in this which is harnessed in my Grevillea and Hibiscus tree. Normally I find Lorrikeets outside my bedroom window, but this Sunday morning I woke to kittens in the tree, :whistle: two asleep on the shade sail and 3 climbing up the shade sail into the Grevillia :lol: quite unexpected and so cute looking right at me saying hello. :wub:

>:D<<'> :robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie:

I have been feeding them as I am an expert with kittens, trying to make provisions for them. We had the most ghastly clap of thunder last night so I made them a cubby on my verandah just before it erupted. They all came running toward it asap. I peek out the window and they are either eating, or playing jumping on the chairs I have covered with a towel. Two were playing on top of the chair and both fell off while playing., within a week they have gone from frightfully frail to waking me up at 4.30am playing tag.

Now to find them a safe loving home. :) My cat is so kind, she doesn't seem at all fussed.