witsend

annual reveiew today

Hi sorry not had any time recently to come on the board and am still rushing about now (ironing waiting before bed and work tomorrow :sick: ). But just wanted to pop in and share good news for a change. Had annual review meeting at sons (newish) school this morning........and it was great :clap: . Have never been to such an organised and welcoming review. All the staff seemed to be on the ball, seem to be doing all the right things with DS1 without me breathing down they're necks every 5 minutes :thumbs: and Ds1 is making good progess and is actually HAPPY there and has made freinds!!!! :thumbs: LEA are happy with the situation too. So I floated out of the meeting and have not actually landed on firm ground yet.

Right best go and find the iron (always something to spoil the fun eh? :rolleyes: )

Luv Witsend.

Fantastic news!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

You so deserve this - I remember all the battles you've had in the past. Doesn't it make the fight worthwhile when you can see your son happy and growing in confidence?! :)

K x

Thats fantastic Witsend :thumbs: you must be feeling hugely relieved and happy

Really pleased for you both >:D<<'> , it must make such a difference when you wake up each day

Great!! :thumbs: