pingu

Todays paper

Hi guys. Here is our side of the story. Notice the headteacher mentions about his strict guidelines.... :wallbash:

http://www.thisisyork.co.uk

there is a "have your say" section and i would welcome and appriciate your messages and honest opinions for all to see. (if you dont mind)

Thank you for all your support. we have had journalists on the doorstep since 8am. sending them all away with the truth.

xx

shaz & steve

Edited by pingu

Isnt it a shame that even though we spoke the truth there is always those who blame the parents.....

we could do with your support on the press site pleassseeeee >:D<<'>

I wonder who reported that 'a man was at reception with a knife'? Mr xxxx seems unremorseful - of course, this was an over the top incident. If he was decent a full apology should have been issued.

Good one you for taking a stance and bringing this to attention through the media and other channels.

It's so sad that someone does something decent and gets punished for it!

Caroline.

(Edited to remove name - K)

Edited by Kathryn

Hi pingu/all -

We would ask all members to appreciate that this is a newspaper article detailing specific locations and individuals. With that in mind, we'd be grateful if members could confine comments on the specifics of the case to the papers 'have your say' section pingu has highlighted rather than posting them here on the forum, which could cause problems for us.

We trust all will appreciate the reasons for this request.

L&P

BD (on behalf of the mod/admin team)

Hi pingu/all -

We would ask all members to appreciate that this is a newspaper article detailing specific locations and individuals. With that in mind, we'd be grateful if members could confine comments on the specifics of the case to the papers 'have your say' section pingu has highlighted rather than posting them here on the forum, which could cause problems for us.

We trust all will appreciate the reasons for this request.

L&P

BD (on behalf of the mod/admin team)

Thanks Bd. i meant to mention all that.. >:D<<'>

It seems not to matter at the moment, because for some reason the comment board has been taken down.... may have gone into meltdown me thinks.

S & S

Hi Pingu, I read the article and the comments before they were removed. It seemed to say that the knife was presented by your DH with it's blade out.

Just out of interest, is this true, or just incorrect reporting?

Bid

Edited by bid

Hi Pingu, I read the article and the comments before they were removed. It seemed to say that the knife was presented by your DH with it's blade out.

Just out of interest, is this true, or just incorrect reporting?

Bid

He put the knife in the palm of his hand to show the receptionist bid, and the blade was not out.. that is incorrect reporting and another statement we are fighting to clear....

:wallbash:

S & S

I mentioned this to my DS1 who is 13 and he said if they are given any objects (even if they arent dangerous) in lessons they all have to be counted back in at the end and it is all written down .Surely this school should have had a similar policy ??

Seems to me like they are trying to cover up some incompetance on their part by passing the buck on to your DH which doesnt surprise me in the least really :0( If he hadnt taken it back then they would be totally unaware this knife was missing so how many others have gone too, its disgracefull.

Viv xx