Sign in to follow this  
hev

i cant ignore things

stven and katie when they niggle at each other all day are driving me mad,i know i should ignore some of it but i find it so hard,every whine is going right through me,they just do not get on at all,steve really tries some days to get on with her but shes not interested,other days he is constant winding her up,i know the holidays are not helping but my god its driving me mad

stven and katie when they niggle at each other all day are driving me mad,i know i should ignore some of it but i find it so hard,every whine is going right through me,they just do not get on at all,steve really tries some days to get on with her but shes not interested,other days he is constant winding her up,i know the holidays are not helping but my god its driving me mad

Hev, you've got about 20 million other mums for company, and that's without any ASD element! Have a look around some of the parenting sites, they are full of mums saying exactly the same thing.

Separate rooms used to work for my two when they were at that stage, but G is older than B so she understood and grew out of taunting him quickly. She now likes to manipulate him, bending him to her every whim. So she's ALL grown up now, and female.

It's hard all round, just try not to slam too many doors or lose your voice through yelling. You're nearly there.

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

Hi Hev,

I am going through this too!

M who's 4, likes to wind up J (AS, 6), so he might say 'you're a liar' (without really understanding what he's saying) and J gets all upset and yells back at him and M says it again and then J hits him....and so the days go on, and on...

Then M gets all upset over some issue, and his whingeing would reduce anyone to tears.

We're on holidays now and I have 3 weeks left of this!

I feel your pain.

Eva