Sign in to follow this  
josie h

Aaahh - Back to school tomorow

C is back at school tommorow for the first time after the Christmas holidays. The only problem is that both his sisters don't go back till Monday! He is very fed up about this and keeps getting grumpy about the least little thing. I asked him to make sure he had all the things he needed in his bag - books, pencil case etc, and he almost bite my head off! I am now dreading tommorow and am expecting a phone cll from school. Maybe I shouldn't be so negative, he might have a great day! :wallbash:

It doesnt seem very fair at all that some siblings are off and others have to go back.

I would talk to the school in the morning and explain that he has not taken the fact he has had to return when his sisters are off.

Our school has a baker day on Monday and not back until Tues and we can not talk about school at all, I am slowly getting him prepared though and getting signs out to slowly bring him round.

It made me wonder in your post could there be any additional problems with school, does he have any concerns that would make him feel so angry about returning on Monday.

It can not be easy having a staggered return but I bet the girls would be doing the same if it where the other way round.

JsMum

Our elder DS went to secondary school in September and so we also now have the difficulty of getting Ben to school on days when J has inset or different holidays.I usually let Ben's TA know that he is not best pleased but it is difficult. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Karen.

Totally know where your coming from with this..........my son has BIG........issues with going to school when everyone else is still at home.He even gets angry if the other 2 are off ill :sick: .I,d speak to school , if you think it may be a issue.My son is having problems at school with a child who is on a reduced timetable due to stress.My son HATES........this and has no empathy, thinks this child is pulling a fast one so he does,nt have to be in school.Good luck >:D<<'> ................mine aren,t back till next week :wallbash: ................my ASD poppet goes on monday...........the other 2 go back on tuesday................and he is grumbling as we speak :whistle:

:dance::dance: I am having my idea of a party.Elder DS was poorly yesterday and only got back to school this morning,I am here with my coffee and......silence.No music,no play station,no top gear.....ah peace. :D:D:D Karen.