Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

Oh lordy!

Do you ever get home from the school run, :dance:

step in your front door, :hypno:

have a look around the total chaos and think someone has set a scud missile off indoors? :unsure::shame::whistle:

and then do you spend the morning doing everything BUT the housework and decide to tackle it tomorrow ?

I do every day

s

xxx

Guest Lya of the Nox

ooh yes

the Armageddon that is my life

i make such plans make a cuppa and then loose the will lol

hope you all as ok as can be

x

I wish i could!

I am strangely monica-ish-tidy :blink: I can't settle or relax until everything's organised and calm.

I'm quite a combination really - mix of minimalist calm and kitschy stuff i've found along the way hanging, and dotted about the house, that are allowed coz they is preddy! :hypno::clap:

M's room is the picture of perfection - i've no idea where he gets it from........... :whistle:

It drives everyone but me and monkey crackers! :lol:

I just don't seem to have time for housework! I get home from work and picking kids up, cook a dinner (roast or fish/meat and veg from scratch usually- I try to avoid convenience food if possible!), attempt to feed kids - then collapse! Then there is homework and bathing kids, reading and I really should do more speech therapy/floortime with DS2 - so housework is usually last on the list - though I do fit in the essential cleaning (bathroom and kitchen!)

i always put house work off to last minute,normally start it about half hour before nick gets in from work :rolleyes:

Yeah, same as....... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

:P:P:P

Day from my nightmares here - car conked out in fantastic style (lots of flashing orange lights - im sure that's not good! :unsure: ). I finally got a lift home, got m picked up, got car to garage - and then i cleaned house to relax.

Garage called - they havn't a clue what was wrong - car is fine now. Even my bl))dy car has issues...............

I'm now fighting the urge to clean the car..

I am very, very strange - nuff said :partytime::lol::rolleyes:

Edited by smiley

I'm a bit like Smiley... but I do it all in a mad multi-tasking frenzy that lasts about half an hour. THEN I can put the kettle on and sit.

No wait, the kettle gets put on while I'm finishing the ironing.

Multi-task - it's much faster.

I'm a bit like Smiley... but I do it all in a mad multi-tasking frenzy that lasts about half an hour. THEN I can put the kettle on and sit.

No wait, the kettle gets put on while I'm finishing the ironing.

Multi-task - it's much faster.

Lucky you! I don't have any multi-tasking skills at all, I have to concentrate on the one thing at a time. It can take me days to tidy our flat to my satisfaction, by that point the beginning part is messy again. I live with a very messy gf. We only live in a one bed flat!

Lucky you! I don't have any multi-tasking skills at all, I have to concentrate on the one thing at a time. It can take me days to tidy our flat to my satisfaction, by that point the beginning part is messy again. I live with a very messy gf. We only live in a one bed flat!

It has it's drawbacks, SG. I am now banned from emptying the bin while multi-tasking, as I have binned far too many things I'm not supposed to. AND that's just one example.

But... at least it LOOKS tidy :D .

I like living at a low entropy! :devil: My mum often complains my mess ends up everywhere. Mind you so does hers when she is working. Paper's everywhere at the moment from talking to the solicitors dealing with my claim, on behalf of my insurance company, earlier today. Needed to give them lots of info. Not the best at been neat and organised. I'm better at work than at home though. At home just forever have to ask mum where she has tidied stuff to. Problem is she can't always remember.

I just don't seem to have time for housework! I get home from work and picking kids up, cook a dinner (roast or fish/meat and veg from scratch usually- I try to avoid convenience food if possible!), attempt to feed kids - then collapse! Then there is homework and bathing kids, reading and I really should do more speech therapy/floortime with DS2 - so housework is usually last on the list - though I do fit in the essential cleaning (bathroom and kitchen!)

My kind of girl, sounds like my day, if you took out the speech therapy/floortime with DS2 and replaced it with 30 literacy and 30 science books to mark.

My house is scruffy and crowded, and the dust could be carbon-dated. The washing up is always done, kitchen and bathroom reasonably clean. And that's about it. OH is the laundry-wallah. My housework will get done properly when I retire in 2022. Or I might just move.

i dont have enough hrs in the day i work 2 long days a week 7.15am-10pm and then have my freinds children at her house on my days off in the week 7.30am til school( 2 boys one 6 and one 7)and her 3yr old til nursery at 12-30pm and sometimes i have them after schoolas well

must be mad lol

so wen i get home im so bl***** knackered i get the kids there tea and am comotosed on the sofa lol

or playing on the wii with the kids hehe

love donnaxxxxxx

...or playing on the wii with the kids hehe

How long before 'Wii Clean' arrives do you recon? Want to practice your house work. Don't have enough to do. Now you can have fun cleaning with 'Wii Clean'. I'm sure it would be a big hit in Japan. :lol:

How long before 'Wii Clean' arrives do you recon? Want to practice your house work. Don't have enough to do. Now you can have fun cleaning with 'Wii Clean'. I'm sure it would be a big hit in Japan. :lol:

I sooooo want that game! :D;)