hev

12 week assessment

steves on a 12 week assessment at his school and ive got an appt on 30th april to go and see them,he was speaking to me yesterday and he said the teacher told him they have never not known anyway being asked to leave after the 12 weeks so im taking that as a good sign,im already nervous about the meeting and its ages away :rolleyes: i really want him to stay there

Hev >:D<<'>

I don't think this is bad news. I expect it is just their normal procedure, to make sure they are doing the right thing for each new student.

Keep in touch with them, and then you can deal with any problems as and when they come up.

T x

It's fine, Hev...my DS went to a Priory school too and everyone has a 3 month review meeting just to check the placement is going OK.

Bid :)

Agreeing with Bid here, my son is at a Priory school, and we've just had our three month review meeting. We've had so much contact with the school that the meeting didnt tell me anything I didnt already know but they took it as a chance to formally review everything and then tell ds that he was all official now :)