bid

Boogley-boogley stuff!

Today I went with DD#1 to an alternative Healing Centre where a friend is one of the healers.

I really took DD for him to 'crunch' (sorry, that should really be 'gently manipulate' :shame: ) her neck as she's been having dreadful problems, which he did, and then we thought we would experiment a bit! :o

My friend did a Reiki healing for DD, which she really liked...she nearly fell asleep! She struggles with a lot of anxiety, and she said that at the beginning her head was full of too many thoughts, but the healing let them all float away :)

THEN I had a mixture of Reiki and Crystal healing!! I'm still working out whether I laiked it, but I have certainly felt calmer and lighter this evening. It was lovely, because this healer got DD to help by placing crystals on me, and placing her hands on my feet...it was just lovely as we have a lot of problems at home.

The centre was all joss sticks, candles, tinkley music and co-ordinating blankets, etc...so just right for us! :lol:

So, whether we were 'healed' or not, DD would like to go again as she loved doing something so relaxing with just me :wub:

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

It sounds lovely Bid, did it help dd's neck?

I've been wondering whether to try something like this on my dd....just to calm her down a bit......have tried drama lessons to channel her energy....but she's too excited about going for the whole week....do you think it would help?!

s

xxx

Edited by Sallya

I have to say I actually love Reiki - a very good friend of mine is a Reiki master and I always feel better after a session. I have to say I was quite surprised too as she could actually tell which parts of my body i had problems with - and got it right (stuff she didn't know obviously LOL)!

Lynne x

My Dad is a Reiki Master and I can do it as well. We find it very useful for relaxing DD if shes particularly anxious or stressed as well as the healing side of it. The beauty of it is that its completely non-invasive and you dont have to believe in it for it to work. A point which is proven with the benefits to animals. My old cat and dog come up to my and position their sore or stiff bits under my hands and then walk away when they are feeling better!!!

Glad you both had a good time bid. I got free reflexology & reiki when I was ill a few years back, & enjoyed both. What I really liked about reiki was that there was no touching involved :whistle:

My Dad is a Reiki Master and I can do it as well. We find it very useful for relaxing DD if shes particularly anxious or stressed as well as the healing side of it. The beauty of it is that its completely non-invasive and you dont have to believe in it for it to work. A point which is proven with the benefits to animals. My old cat and dog come up to my and position their sore or stiff bits under my hands and then walk away when they are feeling better!!!

My friend is a Reiki Master too, and he was really lovely with my DD >:D<<'>

I think we will definitely go again, as it seemed to relax her so much, which was just what she needs.

I have had a terrible couple of years, and the spooky thing for me was that the healer who treated me said straight away the area of my body affected :o:ph34r:

I laiked the crystal healing, too :thumbs:

Guest Lya of the Nox

my idea of heaveeaaaaannnn

got so many broken bits right now, i could do with a tweak

glad u had good girly time and come out feeling better, double whammy

x

Noooo, but TKM did do the 'throwing away' thang with my DD, and the Crystal man did the same with me! :clap::clap:

Do you fancy coming along and being done?? :devil: He could balance a crystal on your toe! :lol::P

Edited by bid

:devil: He could balance a crystal on your toe! :lol::P

Yes he could do that and then KICK it about an hour later :lol: :lol:

Yes I'll come next time I wouldn't mind some reiki. Would be good to do something to chill myself out........Although the :wine: is looking good at the moment!!

I think TKM will take one look at me and go 'give her everything she keeps biting my head off!!' :lol:

KA x x x :)