hi all

just posting some positive update

had a lady out to my house today who was fantastic from the cheshire autism team-spent 2 hours telling her it all and she understood everything.

shes going be making me up some charts ,gave me several more pecs and now and then chart,and traffic lights to use.

shes also going get in touch with a lady who will either come to school meeting this fri or will go into school after to see what more can be done to help my son.

so i still havnt applyed for a statement as yet-im waiting to see whats said at this meeting -i have my sons social worker coming along to back me up/parent partnership/lady from the hospital who helped dx my son.

they have mentioned about individual pupil funding and that the school has to apply for that......

so im feeling a bit more positive .......and at the end of the day if nothing changes i will apply for the statement myself.

so i feel the school are now taking alot more notice now i have brought other people into the situation,and also rather than me going along trying to cope and not saying alot .........ive made my feelings known ect about just how serious it all is and how i feel we are going downhill at a fast rate.

rq xxx

That sounds really good, you certainly are taking some very positive steps forward which is always so much easier when you have people like these on board to help you.

Hope you continue to get the support and help you need.

>:D<<'>

Clare x x x

glad you are feeling positive >:D<<'>

the lady sounds lovely from the autism team,its such a nice thing when they listen to us and seem to understand what we are saying

Great news you've got some positive progress, it makes things feel so much better when people start understanding and actually helping - hope it continues to go well >:D<<'>

Hi thats fab fab news, if it,s the peeps who I think it is they have been an enormous help to me also.They seem to truly understand the problems that our kids and we have, so pleased it went well :thumbs: .

Good news so far, rainbow queen. :thumbs:

I hope tomorrow's meeting at the school goes well and a definite plan of action comes out of it. Let us know what happens.

K x