Sign in to follow this  
kellyanne

most fabby week

:thumbs:

Yay!! I'm such a proud mummy right now. J has come home with a silver leaf, he has had the best week ever.

I'm even more proud of him as he has manage to stay in class 90% of the time. This week looked like it could've been a bad week as his TA had fallen down the stairs at home and, from what I can gather, has broken a couple of ribs so he hasn't been in school this week. J and the other lad have both coped really really well without him being there, hence the silver leaf!!

J has said that it felt like a lot of pressure was put on him to be able to do all of this, but I just reassured him that he's done so so well to be able to keep it together for the whole week :wub:

Sorry to go on but this is such a rare thing that I just had to share

Thank you for reading this

KA x x x

:thumbs:

Yay!! I'm such a proud mummy right now. J has come home with a silver leaf, he has had the best week ever.

I'm even more proud of him as he has manage to stay in class 90% of the time. This week looked like it could've been a bad week as his TA had fallen down the stairs at home and, from what I can gather, has broken a couple of ribs so he hasn't been in school this week. J and the other lad have both coped really really well without him being there, hence the silver leaf!!

J has said that it felt like a lot of pressure was put on him to be able to do all of this, but I just reassured him that he's done so so well to be able to keep it together for the whole week :wub:

Sorry to go on but this is such a rare thing that I just had to share

Thank you for reading this

KA x x x

late to this but well done to your boy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

that is good news even with the return behaviour.

nic

I agree with you nic, I don't mind the return behaviour at home, after he's had such a good week at school, if he can't let it out at home then where can he :)

Edit:- spelling :oops:

Edited by kellyanne