hev

i love boy george!!!

tomorrow night is the big night that im going to see him :thumbs: ive got butterflies now and i dreamt about the concert last night :lol:

i also had a weird bit in my dream that a new section was added to the forum all about boy george fans :rolleyes: how weird is that,it felt so real

my mum :notworthy::notworthy: is going with me tomorrow,ive never seen him in concert before and i cant wait,i know hes not everyones cuppa but hes mine :dance::dance::dance:

[quote name='loobylou2' date='Feb 11 2008, 01:30 PM' post='1974 Try not to get too carried away!!!

do you mean carried away in a stretcher when i faint at the sight of george? :thumbs: i cant tell you how excited i am,i just did this massive scream down the phone to mum and she put phone down on me :lol: i dont think shes quite getting into the spirit of things

it was absolutely brilliant :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: his voice is fantastic,me and mum were dancing so much that shes worn out today :wub:

my heads fine smiley,i was tipsy on diet coke :thumbs: oh it was such a buzz that no :wine: was needed :thumbs:

the only thing ive noticed that when you go to concerts the programmes are so dear,if they were cheaper more people would buy em.anyway i love boy george even more now :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: