KarenT

I do love a bargain!

Just been shopping in town, went to the stationery shop to buy some more laminate pouches (I'm getting through them at a rate of knots these days), and got a free laminator with a pack of 100.

I'm chuffed to bits, that sort of thing never happens to me!

Karen

x

ooh i love a bargain too :thumbs: my fav video ever is my best friends wedding with julia roberts,my copy broke,went in charity shop today and got a copy for 20p :thumbs::thumbs:

Just been shopping in town, went to the stationery shop to buy some more laminate pouches (I'm getting through them at a rate of knots these days), and got a free laminator with a pack of 100.

I'm chuffed to bits, that sort of thing never happens to me!

Karen

x

*quietly coughs*

Xmas tree? :whistle:

Laminators look like fun, but I don't know what I would laminate. My friend laminated her knickers and hung it on the wall, and people thought it was modern art :lol:

*quietly coughs*

Xmas tree? :whistle:

Oops yes, I'd forgotten about that one, but then Christmas seems such a long time ago...

Hev, I got a �100 quid tree in the sale for �14. It's absolutely gorgeous, covered with fake berries and cones. They'd priced it wrongly for the sale and I stood my ground till they sold it to me for the marked price. I'm a chick who knows my statutory rights!!

Tally - once you've got a laminator nothing will be safe. You'll plastic-coat everything you can get your hands on. Be warned!

Karen

x

Tally - once you've got a laminator nothing will be safe. You'll plastic-coat everything you can get your hands on. Be warned!

My cat asks if I can stay away from the laminator :whistle:

kerching!!...........................I love a bargain too............I once spent 2 hrs 27 mins in TK maxx.............................got lots of stuff :devil: