Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Happy Easter All

Well I'm going to be chocced out over easter. I just realised I'd ordered 12 chocolate bunnies instead of 2! I obviously didn't delete the one like I thought I had. Delivery is coming in a minute - so too late to change the order!!

I'm not going anywhere near my scales this weekend! :whistle: I've got a nice Cadbury's Caramel egg with two bars to start on Sunday and continue on Monday. Can't wait to curl up in front of telly with a cuppa and some choc. :thumbs:

~ Mel ~

I'm beginning to think that Easter might be a good holiday for me :D:eat: I don't like change, so don't like holidays, but I'm doing quite well at picking the good bits of this. The majority of the students seem to have been packing their bags and going home today and it's really quiet - bar's closed, so I guess there's nothing for them to stay for :whistle::drunk: - there's no expectations on how easter should be 'done' and I'm not going home so no pressures there. And I have chocolate :eat:

:robbie::bounce:HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :bounce::robbie:

Happy Easter :thumbs:

Ben and I dug out 'Daffy Ducks Easter Special' yesterday and watched that, and we're having our usual Easter 'Special' dinner tonight as we have peeps coming tomorrow and will be having the 'Family' Easter dinner then (tonight we're haveing Blesbok steaks and tomorrow the usual toikey and stuff!)...

I'm gonna be trying to make a cheesecake with a non-dairy tofu soft cheese (anyone tried it? Anyone tried a Russian baked cheesecake with it??), but will make some rice pud's as back up! :lol:

Ben has two eggs from me, and has one coming tomorrow from my Sister which he doesn't know about

Here's his Easter Egg Poem:

I've eaten all my easter eggs

I've eaten every one

The three with chocolate buttons in,

The other two with none

I've eaten both the jelly filled

The creamy small ones too

So watch out carpet, watch out cat

I think I'm gonna...... :sick::sick:

:D

Edited by baddad