Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Bad Weather

It's been really windy here.

When I got home this morning, there was a rabbit hopping around my garden :robbie: I couldn't catch it, but it ran next door. I knocked on their door to tell them.

I went round the back to try and corner the rabbit in their garden until they could get out there, and it was a real mess. They have a big kind of multi-storey hutch with several rabbits and guinea pigs, around 6 foot high, and it had blown over and smashed. I thought some of the animals must have got killed falling that distance, but we managed to catch them all and they weren't hurt, just a bit wet and scared! Their cat came out to try and help us catch the guinea pigs, but I'm not certain his intentions were honourable!

Their gate had been ripped off too.

My garden is OK, which is a relief!

We had that hail storm too, my dog went mad running around the garden barking her head off (well not literally)

Clare x x x

We had that hail storm too, my dog went mad running around the garden barking her head off (well not literally)

Clare x x x

I was going to say! Poor doggy running around in circles with no head! :rolleyes:

I was going to say! Poor doggy running around in circles with no head! :rolleyes:

Maybe she thought she was a chicken - they come in several varieties - caged, free-range, and headless. :)

My son is outside, dancing in the snow. His sister is watching him through the windows of the extension.

He's so happy!

My son is outside, dancing in the snow. His sister is watching him through the windows of the extension.

He's so happy!

:tearful: Can I come and play? I want to build a snow alien and an igloo and make snow angels - I haven't seen any snow this year at all :( Maybe you could put a few snowballs in a freezer box and send them over by express delivery? :unsure:

I had four seasons in the space of 30 minutes earlier!

Started my drive in glorious sunshine - then it began to rain - then stopped - then it was hail stones - then stopped - then it snowed - then stopped - then sun again................. :blink::wacko:

Today has been lovely and sunny, but very windy and cold. Mitzi went missing for several hours, which is odd for a cat who is terrified of wind. She came back and fell asleep for quite a while!

There's a weather warning for snow where I live tomorrow morning. Typically this means I won't sleep well tonight and I'll be up checking several times from about 3am onwards to see if it has started to snow :rolleyes::wacko:

There's a weather warning for snow where I live tomorrow morning. Typically this means I won't sleep well tonight and I'll be up checking several times from about 3am onwards to see if it has started to snow :rolleyes::wacko:

:lol::lol::lol: That's exactly what I will be doing :rolleyes:

Clare x x x

You know the story about how the sun and the wind have an argument about who is the strongest so they decide to have a competition to see who can get some poor guy to take his coat off??!.............well, I went for a four mile run yesterday and I felt just like that guy! First it was a really warm sun, so I took my gloves off and opened my jacket, then I turned the corner and it was a howling gale in my face, trying to rip my jacket off, then it suddenly clouded over, went all dark and it started snowing on me and I had to try and dig my gloves out and put them on again, then, near the end, the sun came out again I had to take them off again. Not sure who won, it certainly wasn't me though. :lol:

~ Mel ~