sesley

back to school tomorrow

:pray: we have had 2 weeks off for the Easter break,been out every afternoon to the park,in the forest and rollerbowl,so hopefully its been a fun packed 2 weeks for him, now its back :pray: to school hopefully he will be fine :pray: he is on soya milk and i have cut out asperatain from his drinks switching to sparkling water and original ribena, and he has 3 tsp of iq on the recommendation of dietition, he does seem calmeer i must admit, DR R.suggested a more concentrated does of iq because of its potential benefit for brain and eye co ordination. the omega oil in food is moe synthetic from plants and gets absored differently,thats why he recommends the pure iq stuff,so hopefully tomorrow and the rest of the term to the summer is success :pray: he certainly has been more relaxed over the weeks i think he gets wound up and stressed by school.

I hope the next few days go well.

My elder DS breaks up tomorrow,it is confusing this term. :) Karen.

Edited by Karen A
spelling mistake

I hope he settles ok at school tomorrow, my son went back today, was happy going in as he stars swiming this term but come home an unhappy boy!!

Good luck for tomorrow, sounds like you've had a fun holiday >:D<<'>

Hi there..just reading your post and see that ur kids are back at school tomorrow...well..confusing or what..our kids in kent have just started their easter 2 wk break...so joy,tears,endless hours to fill...beckon!! I notice you mention the 1q stuff...well i started buying that for charlie my soon to be 6 yr old aspy child...it did have some good effect on him...but i had to take him of it as he was ..after a few weeks having no controll over his bowell movements...sorry folks to lower the tone..but it is true...the poor lad didnt know if he was coming or going and i ended up having to ditch so many pants etc.....now i buy the little tins of sardines in tomato sauce..princes and mash into a jkt potato with grated cheese...not his fav meal but he eats it...no more probs....just keep a look out in a few mths time....maria xx

Well I though my son went back today but it's actually tomorrow - it was an inset day today! :lol: I sarted to worry when I saw very few cars on the roads. Then we got to school and wondered why it was so quiet and shut. :oops::lol:

I had to send him back home on his own as I had to go to work. Luckily his sister was at home today and able to keep him company - or I would have had to take him with me. :unsure:

Oh well, we try again tomorrow...

K x

Well I though my son went back today but it's actually tomorrow - it was an inset day today! :lol: I sarted to worry when I saw very few cars on the roads. Then we got to school and wondered why it was so quiet and shut. :oops::lol:

I had to send him back home on his own as I had to go to work. Luckily his sister was at home today and able to keep him company - or I would have had to take him with me. :unsure:

Oh well, we try again tomorrow...

K x

LOL I bet you wouldnt of made that mistake if it was no work tomorrow, I did smile when I read your post, oh bless, I have actually turned up at work on a day off, how embarrassing is that, but it did make me giggle.

J has been a nightmare as you know all last term, but tonight J said he is going to school tomorrow??

We will see at 7am in the morning, but I am happy that J is even thinking about school as you know just what trouble we have been having, so lets cross our fingers and hope that J can start a fresh tomorrow.

JsMum

Well I once got it wrong with my daughter too - only the other way round, which is worse! She thought she had an extra day off when she hadnt. :unsure::rolleyes:

Good luck for tomorrow Jsmum. I hope you and J have a good day. :pray::)

K x

went back ok,but he was unsettled a couple of times in school, and he was abit grumpy coming out from school, whats wrong i said, nothing he said, :unsure: i have the car today, so he ran to it and was quite anxious about getting in it it banging on the window till i unlocked the car, whats wrong i said again nothing he said i don't want to talk about it, ok i'll read about it in his home report slip,report slip says "was unhappy with teachers hand written letter and refused to do any more work until she rubbed it out " :rolleyes: and he refused to cut out pictures of fruit and vegtables from catalogues B) for he probabl can't see the logic of that exercise. :wub: otherwise day one ok :whistle: though i have noticed when is on break he relaxes and at weekends, school starts and he gets anxious, do you notice this in your people?