Sign in to follow this  
Deedee

Panel results...

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: It's ok it's happy tears!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Panel have decided to up the provision in current school to full-time for the present starting after hols...

BUT have also recommended that the 3 schools we are happy with are approached for placement ASAP :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

To say I'm one happy :robbie: is an understatement...I could have kissed our LEA rep :clap:

We still have to get through the hurdle of 'no spaces' but at last I feel they are doing right by my boy :D

I burst into tears when I read their decision its been a long hard fight to even get them to recognise my son's difficulties *6 looong years* but I want to say to others going through this please don't ever give up!!!

Thanks to all the peeps that have kept me going and helped with advice on different schools.I still plan to lobby those in high places for more provision in our borough as there are so many other parents looking for the same sort of provision as us.

Dee XX >:D<<'>

Brilliant News!

It still brings tears to my eyes remembering when we had similar news about three years ago.

Hopefully this is the end of a nightmare for you.

Simon

WELLDONE :notworthy: We have just submitted our appeals just in the nick of time, getting all the information together and sending it to sendist was a bit hairy moment, but its in on time, now we wait for dates and case statement, I really am scared but your post makes me feel I am doing the right thing by J.

Good Luck for finding him the right place for your child.

JsMum

:thumbs::dance::clap::D

Awwwwwww Dee..... when I saw your post I said out aloud "Oh No".....but tears of joy.....wow that's brilliant !

I am so pleased for you, well done for fighting sooooo hard.

Clare x x x

To say I'm one happy :robbie: is an understatement...I could have kissed our LEA rep :clap:

I wonder if he would have turned into a prince?!

Nice to hear a happy ending. Well done you (and everyone else involved in the process) :thumbs: