hev

can you explain facebook?

apparently its a networking site,i think that means meeting new friends but i know nothing about it,i googled it and it said register with facebook with your phone :rolleyes: whats that all about then?

anyway i pressed a button and it said log in but i cant log in cos i havent got an account :rolleyes: how do i join?has anyone joined on here?

Hi Hev

I used to be a member of it and if i remember rightly i had an invite to join but i found it so hard to work out with all these invites to join stuff and the pokes sent and so on i ended up closing mine it is popular though with a lot of people some frefering it to my space but my space is simple enough for me lol.Hope someone else can give you a better insight to it because it just confused me but then again that doesnt take much

yeah i heard something about pokes being sent!!if anyone pokes me they will get a sharp poke right back!!

Hi Hev

Basically its like my space. You set up a profile for yourself and then you can add your friends and find old friends!!! here a privacy settings so strangers cant see your account. I find its good to share my photos on there with my sister and family thatt i dont get o see as much! You have to set up an account though if you want to search for someone. I think the easiest way would be online >:D<<'> If you do go on pm me and then i can add you!! >:D<<'>

you have to register with your email address and then you can look up peole you know to see if they are on there. Once you have found them you can add them as a friend. quite a few of us from here are on it.

HTH x x x

licensed to thrill B)

Brilliant..... love it !

Hev, I am on FB too, you'll find me with the others :lol: just watch out for Mummble she is one super poker :lol:

Clare x x x