cathyz

Hi New here

Hi

I'm new to here but to be honest I've been on some other boards and I've seen names that I recognise on here and it has made me wary as to if I should post. But i'm going to go for it...............

I have 4 children, aged 16, 14, 13 & 8. 16yr old has no dx, but struggles with language (dyslexic but it has gone on so long without official dx its too late), 14 yr old according to the last psych we saw (who was very good) is pure ADHD without any co-morbids. 13yr old daughter is waiting to be assesed, ADD, and 8 yr old ADHD, Learning difficulties, consistently is a year behind everyone else so 'catch up' is only happening as he stays a year behind! arghhhhh.

Hi, welcome.. >:D<<'> ...as for being a bit wary of posting .............everyone is just as bonkers here :thumbs: , but very nice of course :wub: , sounds like you have your hands full with 4 kiddies.................3 of them teenagers :o ....., best wishes suzex.

Hi Cathy - welcome to the forum :D

Wary, schmary - we're not that scary!

(well...watch out for hev ;) )

:D

cathy welcome to the forum >:D<<'> take no notice of baddad,he fancies me rotten and every now and then he gets a bit nasty cos i dont fancy him back :whistle: hence his above post :lol:

hope you find the forum as helpful as i have,its got me through some very tough times

Hello Cathy,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the time you spend here and find any help and support you might need.

Clare :)