hev

my 4000 post!!

Guest Lya of the Nox

well done hev :notworthy:

baggy desparate housewife??

i thoughts you was a stepford wifey

:whistle:

Hev,

WOW 4,000 !!!!!! worried about Bagpuss though she has been a member a year less than you :o

Clare x x x

That's why we organise meets occasionally to check we get out and don't just sit on here. Isn't it?! :unsure::unsure:

Congrats on getting to 4,000. Not sure what I'm presently on but I know the rate of increase has slowed quite a bit recently. Still it is always good to hear how everyone is getting on. Not to mention read the various funnies from the likes of BD, Hev and Mumble. :D

I would like to know what it is about this forum and doing stuff on it when you should be doing something else though. Presently I'd meant to go to bed as I'm shattered. Feel asleep in my bro's room before trying to watch a recording I'd made of Heist. Guess I'll just check the last few posts and then follow my instincts rather than ignore them. Don't want to fall asleep at school that would be embarassing. Especially with the students I presently have. They'd never let me forget it. :)

EDIT: Having a look at post counts I think we'd better worry about Pearl too. At the rate she's going she'll over take Bagpuss. ;):D

Edited by David Matthew Baker

i should be asleep now but my addiction to the forum wont let me!!oh and ive been worried about pearl for ages :P

Thank gawd Facebook diverted me, otherwise it'd be 6000 by now.........I have no life :ph34r:

You suggesting I have no life?? :P

Just realised I hit the 6000 a few days ago :unsure: - at least BD has now overtaken me so I'm not out there on my own any more - twas a bit embarrassing! :lol:

K x

ive just noticed k that you from the moral high ground!!whats it like up there?i not been there for a while :lol:

You suggesting I have no life?? :P

Just realised I hit the 6000 a few days ago :unsure: - at least BD has now overtaken me so I'm not out there on my own any more - twas a bit embarrassing! :lol:

K x

Imagine how I feel Kathryn, having joined nearly 2 years after you :ph34r: I think we need a sub forum for no lifers like me :lol:

ive just noticed k that you from the moral high ground!!whats it like up there?i not been there for a while :lol:

Me too....can I put it in my sat nav? :unsure::P

Hev

It has now been proved beyond reasonable doubt that you don't do keeping quiet very well.......

:whistle: :whistle:

Simon

oooh you show off hev :wub: ..............thought I was doin well with me 3000 :clap:

.................go girl!! :thumbs:

Thank gawd Facebook diverted me, otherwise it'd be 6000 by now.........I have no life :ph34r:

Judging by all the requests I get sent from you, you must be on there all the time.

EDIT: Having a look at post counts I think we'd better worry about Pearl too. At the rate she's going she'll over take Bagpuss.

*nods* I have achieved my lifetime ambition of being in the overall top 20 posters B)

I blame peeps like you David, I only logged on tonight to lurk!

I blame Mumbles

Me? Innocent little me? How could you? :unsure::shame::lol: I'm just am ickle penguin who wanders around here all innocently giving the occasional flap of my flippers. Now if that sets of some chaos theory whatchamacallit, that really is nowt to do with me - it's all physics see, and chaotic physics at that.

Blame the butterflies if you must, but don't blame the Mumble :D:lol: (my post count isn't as high as Pearl's, hence no proof that it's me distracting others, and wivout the evidence you ain't got nothin' on me - you can't prove 'out. :P)