Sign in to follow this  
hev

im at wembley tomorrow

:dance::dance::dance: gravesend and northfleet football club now known as ebbsfleet united have got through to a wembley final and im going to it,nick and steve as well,40 coaches going from gravesend,im soo excited :clap::clap::clap:

40 coaches going from gravesend???!!! :lol:

No mooning at Baggy on the way past - i know it was you the last time! :shame::devil:

Have fun chickadee >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :D

No mooning at Baggy on the way past - i know it was you the last time! :shame::devil:

theres more than 40 really,that is just the ones going from the ground,nearly every pub has laid one on,post office,factories,ive a good mind to sneak on the pub one on the way back :devil: i probably will,reckon it will be more of a laugh :lol:

Hev you sound like soo much fun, I would love to meet you, I used to be fun till I had four kids, :unsure: but can still hold my own on good days :whistle: .go for it girl, this is not a dress rehersal, this is the real thing Enid

Trust me Enid, she doesn't need any coaxing to live life to the full!

The minute I saw that Gravesend had made it to Wembley, I knew you'd be there! The wig is a nice touch though, better than dyeing your own hair. Although if they win, you might try stripey as a new look.

Have fun. :thumbs:

Lovin' the groovey vibe....... B)

I really, really want light blue streaks through my hair, it's quite long now, long layers, and i fink it will look preddy :hypno::clap: . Either streaks, or if i'm not feeling so brave, just the little flicky-out bits :dance:

Enjoy. :dance:

Take lots of water and wear a bikini - it's going to be 28 degrees in London tomorrow, apparently. :unsure:

K x

Smiley :lol::lol:

Have a smashing time Hev :thumbs:

40 coaches going from gravesend,im soo excited :clap::clap::clap:

ATTENTION ALL BURGLERS!!

ATTENTION ALL BURGLERS!!

Any chance of a list of addresses? PM me in a mo - I'm just orf ter take the tarmacing gear out the back of the van...... ;)

we won the cup :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: oh it was a briliant,fantastic day :D steve loved it

i was gonna wear my bikini k but im like a superstar so i only wear things once then give them to charity and i want to save my bikini for greenwich :devil: baddad has sent me a pm asking me to wear it and no way am i saying no to a moderator :lol:

Any chance of a list of addresses? PM me in a mo -

see there he goes again asking for my address AND he wants me to pm him :o:whistle: i would report him to a moderator but he is one :clap: buy me a kebab at greenwich love and i will think about it ok ;)

Thinks... this donna kebab tastes of almonds...

"yes, they put some in the salad dressing"...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA................. :devil::devil:

I went to the League 2 Play-off Final (I'm a Stockport fan)

It peed it down and we got very wet - but we won!! Get in!

My 55th game of the season as well.

:thumbs: