Sign in to follow this  
ogsplosh

Appoinmtment!

We have had a phone call from the hospital and they have made an appointment for the assement! I am so nevous and it came through so quick!!! its next thursday at 10.45am :unsure:

Best of luck for the appointment - I really hope the assessor understands thoroughly what you have to say >:D<<'>

The Dr said that its highly likely to be ASD but she wants to get a second opinion before and labelling happens. In the meantime the school are to treat her as she has ASD and access any help they can. There was only one area that stopped us getting a diagnosis straight away. She was asked what mummy would like for her birthday and said looked at me and said earrings and for Daddy she said black trousers. The Dr said this shows that she understands people have different wants and likes to her. I'm not sure about this as she didn't say something we would like it was something she could physically see on us at the time. So not sure how to take that one.

I feel OK, strange that its like a almost yes