ASue67

Off on our hols.......

Well as the title suggests we are off on our hols..... not been brave enough to do one for a couple of years and am doubting my sanity at the moment!

We are off to Haven (Primrose Valley) in Filey on Mon for 5 days (back Fri), just me and the boys :unsure:

Am struggling to get motivated or organised and am not well (was at hosp on Weds due to lots of gynae problems and am scheduled for a diagnostic laparoscopy on 18th June) so am really dreading going and how I am going to cope....

Wish me luck.............. am going to need loads of it :tearful:

Hope you have a good time Sue. We must try & get together when you get back, with my schedule & yours wonder if it'll ever happen again! :lol:

Hope you have a good time Sue. We must try & get together when you get back, with my schedule & yours wonder if it'll ever happen again! :lol:

Thanks Pearl!!!!! Will try to catch up when we are back and before I go into hospital if we can >:D<<'>

Remember that you do not HAVE to stay til the Friday - if it gets too much - come back early.

We have only ever stayed the full 5 or 7 days once, and that was only because they were all older and I had purposely chosen a quiet site.

Remember that you do not HAVE to stay til the Friday - if it gets too much - come back early.

We have only ever stayed the full 5 or 7 days once, and that was only because they were all older and I had purposely chosen a quiet site.

Not thought of that! Am getting a bit more organised today but in loads of pain :tearful: Just trying to keep positive cos the boys are really excited!!!!

Hi, we LOVE haven hols, well the kids do, its blumming hard work for me, but always glad I`ve done it if you know what I mean :rolleyes: Went to Primrose valley as a teenager with my family, filey is actually a really lovely place. Good luck, by the time you are home you will know the words to the tiger song!!! "WE`RE LOOKING FOR TIGERS, WE`RE LOOKING FOR CHEETERS" off by heart. :thumbs::thumbs: Enid

Hope you manage to get away for a nice break and that given the opportunity to relax a bit your pains might ease.

Clare x x x x

Hi, we LOVE haven hols, well the kids do, its blumming hard work for me, but always glad I`ve done it if you know what I mean :rolleyes: Went to Primrose valley as a teenager with my family, filey is actually a really lovely place. Good luck, by the time you are home you will know the words to the tiger song!!! "WE`RE LOOKING FOR TIGERS, WE`RE LOOKING FOR CHEETERS" off by heart. :thumbs::thumbs: Enid

Its the 4th time we have been to Haven (other sites not Primrose Valley) so I can already sing that in my sleep!!!!!!!!!

Roll on Rory and Bradley here we come............................... :unsure: .................