Sign in to follow this  
hazma

new facebook group

hi

I thought some of you may be interested in a new group on face book.Its called SENsible Education and has been set up by mums hoping to do something about sen provision.So any of you who are struggling with sen provision for your children please have a look

Hi purple,Fancy seeing you here :D Thought Id be a bit proactive.

I also thought I would be proactive and posted about the SENsible education group a while ago. I think it's hard for people as like us their very busy. So may be if we just keep posting to inform people of how it is all going and when the march is going to be. :D

Hi purple,Fancy seeing you here :D Thought Id be a bit proactive.

I also thought I would be proactive and posted about the SENsible education group a while ago. I think it's hard for people as like us their very busy. So may be if we just keep posting to inform people of how it is all going and when the march is going to be. :D

I have joined it :thumbs: It looks good :thumbs: I hope it will recruit loads of members through out the whole country so our voices can be heard loud and clear!

what march?can you do a link?thanks

Hello, I'm not sure if this link will work as you have to register with facebook first, but after registering you can then type in SENsible education into the facebook search and join the group to access the details of what's happening and when the march will be, at the moment we are trying to get as many people as possible to make it affective.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13177019371