Sign in to follow this  
baddad

BRAINIAC!

Taking Ben and his best mate to see 'Brainiac Live' tonight!

Bit of a swiz, in a way, 'cos so far I haven't been able to confirm whether any of the 'real' TV Presenters will be appearing or whether it's just the 'brainiac team' without them... It's ben's fave prog (along with 'Top Gear' -aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh :sick: ) so I'm hoping at least for John Tickle even if Vic Reeves etc is aiming a bit too high...

If 'Professor Miang Lee' is there I may well explode! hubba hubba Whoo Whoo Woof Woof! If she's wearing her white bikini i'll definitely explode! :lol::lol:

Ben and L (his mate) are downstairs leaping about like loons playing the wii... already hyper to the point of no return - I dread to think what they'll be like by 7.30 :lol:

Wish me luck - I think I'm gonna need it?

Oh - if you hear a big explosion later, please take care of ben for me :)

:D

Have a great time. We looked into going but the Newcastle dates clashed with something else :crying: Hope Ben and his pal enjoy it.

Karen

x

(along with 'Top Gear' -aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh :sick: )

There's nothing wrong with Top Gear :shame: Ben obviously has extremely good taste :dance: I bet he likes it because Clarkie reminds him of his dad :devil:

Hope you all have an explosive time :thumbs:

I do wish you the best of luck, I've got Ben and his friend (ADHD :rolleyes:) demolishing the living room as I type :unsure:

Flozza :D

Braniac is awesome!! Good job it wasnt around when i was a child :lol:

I like when they blow up microwaves/caravans and play with explosives. Feeds the pyromania inside me! :lol:

Two of our favourite programmes!

I warmed up to Top Gear after realising that the cars were incidental to the fun.

There's nothing wrong with Top Gear :shame: Ben obviously has extremely good taste :dance: I bet he likes it because Clarkie reminds him of his dad :devil:

Hope you all have an explosive time :thumbs:

I do wish you the best of luck, I've got Ben and his friend (ADHD :rolleyes: ) demolishing the living room as I type :unsure:

Flozza :D

Actually, clarkie is his least fave of the three presenters! :lol:

I, on the other hand, get an 8.5 for general parenting, a 7 for controlling my temper and being annoying with stupid songs and stuff, and 9.9999999999 for cooking, being nice and being fair. These scores awarded just last night in fact (can't remember what he had just watched but it involved awarding marks out of ten) so i know they're current :lol:

I think he likes James(?) the best because the others pick on him but he knows the most anyway :unsure: ... It's a funny thing with Ben (and all our kids i suspect) sometimes it's how much he does pick up that leaves you going :o If only he could generalise it!

Ohhh have fun! :clap:

Monkey is still trying to persuade me to do the rotting food in three fridges episode.......... :sick::sick:

Yeerrrrrrs - It does go surpirisingly quiet when 'Professor Miang Lee' is on! :rolleyes:

Guest Tracey L
Taking Ben and his best mate to see 'Brainiac Live' tonight!

Bit of a swiz, in a way, 'cos so far I haven't been able to confirm whether any of the 'real' TV Presenters will be appearing or whether it's just the 'brainiac team' without them... It's ben's fave prog (along with 'Top Gear' -aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh :sick: ) so I'm hoping at least for John Tickle even if Vic Reeves etc is aiming a bit too high...

If 'Professor Miang Lee' is there I may well explode! hubba hubba Whoo Whoo Woof Woof! If she's wearing her white bikini i'll definitely explode! :lol::lol:

Ben and L (his mate) are downstairs leaping about like loons playing the wii... already hyper to the point of no return - I dread to think what they'll be like by 7.30 :lol:

Wish me luck - I think I'm gonna need it?

Oh - if you hear a big explosion later, please take care of ben for me :)

My husband took our little boy to see it and he loved it!

Sorry, no Miang lee.

The only real brainiac there was joe, he can usually be found upside down superglued to a board or running through cling film.

They do blow up a caravan ( not so it erups into huge flames).

Very interactive with the audience apparently.

Am i right in thinking that it is not just my boy who is obsessed with this show?

Actually, clarkie is his least fave of the three presenters! :lol:

I think he likes James(?) the best because the others pick on him but he knows the most anyway :unsure: ...

That's the reason that B gave for liking Hammond best, 'He's funny but Clarkeson bullies him and always wants his own way, and breaks the rules so that he can win'

So who's adopting Ben then?

Baddad obviously must have exploded :D (So peace at last for us all. :whistle::devil:) hence why he hasn't posted on here again yet. ;):P

I hope you all had a really good time. The question though is did they fake any of the experiments. Anything that gets kids (and I guess adults too) enthused in science though is good in my book. :D

Not great - both boys gave it 'seven out of ten'! - but okay...

At one point they had the audience stamping their feet to replicate 'thunder' I got a nightmare cramp in my thigh and had to hobble out into the lobby to walk it off! :lol:

tres embarrassing! :whistle:

No Ms Lee :(

Not great - both boys gave it 'seven out of ten'! - but okay...

At one point they had the audience stamping their feet to replicate 'thunder' I got a nightmare cramp in my thigh and had to hobble out into the lobby to walk it off! :lol:

tres embarrassing! :whistle:

No Ms Lee :(

You should not be embarrased :shame:

Its fine >:D<<'>

Love 100% Ben