ASue67

Back from Haven...................

Well we survived and are still in one piece just about!!!

Had a couple of meltdowns which I coped with, lots of rain on and off but I think the boys had a good time!

Have been in pain all week and been really aware of how it affects what I can manage to do with the boys :tearful: ............. tried to make sure that they had things to do (took them swimming and they did archery, crazy golf and go-karting!)

We made it to Flamingo Land on Weds (despite the weather) and I took Mike's DLA letter so got me and him in for half price and wristbands for all of us to skip the queues (Mike hated the wristbands though and ripped his off!!!!!)

Soooooooooo glad to be back home even though I am working my way through a black bag full of washing!!!!! Have missed catching up on everything on here as well so I hope everyone is ok and survived half term as well...............??

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

it is lovely to get back home isent it,i got back yesterday afternoon and my case is still in the hallway blocking the front door :o lovely to get in my own bed

We`re looking for tigers, we`re looking for cheetahs, we`re looking for Rhino`s and big alligators, If you are a regular at Haven you`ll know what I mean, by the end of the week :wallbash::wallbash: Enid

Huge congrats on surviving.....we did a similar trip at Easter.......*shudders*

Hope you've managed to get most of the washing done now.....there is a thread somewhere about how to fold to avoid ironing :thumbs:

Huge congrats on surviving.....we did a similar trip at Easter.......*shudders*

Hope you've managed to get most of the washing done now.....there is a thread somewhere about how to fold to avoid ironing :thumbs:

Don't worry Baggy, I dont do ironing!!!!! just stick it in the tumble dryer, shake and fold!!!! Got better things to do than iron!!!! :whistle: