hev

nick phoned the ex in laws

he got fed up of steve waiting by the phone and cos we havent got the exs number he phoned them,oh you should have heard him he was so good :clap::clap:

he said to the witch of a mother,and she is a witch as well,*i have brought steven up as my own for the last 10 years,i have supported him emotionally and finacially which i havent had a problem with,i dont know if you realise steven has aspergers and epilepsy but you must understand that your sons attitude has an effect on stevens life,a child without difficulties would find this situation hard,steven cannot cope with the uncertainty*

she said all nastily well he saw him last week so nick said *yes and he also promised to phone steven which he hasent,if he doesnt want to see steven thats fine i will sit down and talk to steven but atm the uncertainty is affecting steven and now its affecting my family i will step in and intervene :ninja: i have my opinions of your son which i have kept to myself but hes a poor specimen of a man who cannot give his son/your grandson a phone call*

the mother put the phone down then 10 mins later steve got phone call from the ex giving him his mob number :o steves very happy with that,he just wanted his number on his phone so hes happy,he not got clue nick phoned them which is good,i was so proud of nick,he didnt raise his voice or lose his temper,so thats sorted for the mo,we just couldnt bear him looking at phone any longer!!

Yes well done Nick... :thumbs::notworthy:

My DH is usually the one that deals with J's dad and DH manages to stay very calm especially when J's dad has a go at me and upsets me even more so at the moment. Don't know how he does it though. I find it very difficult.

no way i could have phoned them,i would have shouted,prob sworn a bit then you just make yourself look stupid by screaming and ranting,ive realised that after many years!!

Nick is brilliant - you hang on to him now!

From what you've told us, I've always thought he handles Steve pretty well and he sounds as though he's a bettert dad to Steve than his natural one.

K x

she can snog him all she likes but if she goes near bighead there will be trouble :ninja::ninja::lol:

I wouldn't inflict my snogging on Nick.....poor fella would get stubble rash :banman: