Sign in to follow this  
ASue67

Had my op................

Well I had my laparoscopy on Weds and they found no cause for any of my pain so have discharged me from gynae and told me I am ok :wallbash::wallbash:

So I suppose I must be imagining the pain I know have then..............??

Have 2 nice cuts and lots of bruising and am exhausted. Am going to go to see my GP this week to discuss everything with her and see what happens now :whistle: so fed up with it all.

on the positive side we picked up our new kitten on Thursday from the RSPCA, he is 12 weeks old completely black and called Milo. Have been up since 6.30am this morning with him!!!!!

Not sure how to add pictures on here so if someone can tell me how I will add some pics of him :thumbs:

Hey Hon! Glad to see you back on the forum, hope you're feeling a bit better now.

No rest for you now you've got Milo! How's he settling in? Do the boys love him?!

Take care

Karen

x

Yikes not nice had that in 1995 n still remember it-not nice!!! Good news bout the kitty tho.

ooohhhhhhhh...

I thought this was one of those 'strange but true' mystery stories where they opened you up and found a kitten inside :lol:;)

Glad it was good news :) but sorry it didn't find any answers for you :(

Funny Milo had you up at 6.30am - I thought it was supposed to help you sleep!

Perhaps it was a typo and he should have been called Lilo - they keep you up!

:D

>:D<<'> Hi Sue

Sorry your op didnt turn out to give you more info. Lovely to have new kitten but they just like havin new baby - v demanding.

Take care love Elun xx

Milo is settling in well, sleeps most of the day and then goes mental at about 8.30pm and then wakes me up at 6.30am (don't need my alarm clock any more!!!!).

I actually fell asleep on the sofa with him this afternoon cos I was sooooooo tired!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/ASue67/DSC00121.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/ASue67/DSC00118.jpg

Hope you like the pictures of him!!!!

Edited by ASue67