Sign in to follow this  
rach04

so proud but arghhhhhhhh

j had a visit to his secondary school (sen) yesterday he was a right pita for about 8 days before hand. They were only there to have break with yr 7 and to have a walk around about 40 mins they have the full day in 2 weeks.

Hes been moody violent and aggresive and all with the constant questions :wallbash: mummmmmmmm what will i have for dinner, mummmmmmmmmm what if i need the loo, mummmmmmm what if i get lost, mummmmmm arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyway he came home last night alot calmer and his lsa (at his present school) took loads of photos for him and he really enjoyed it and cant wait for the full day.

His lsa did comment on how long it took them to walk there its 10 mins for me but took them 30 i did warn her first, but school wouldnt pay for a taxi for them ohh well

WELL DONE J MUMS SOOOOOO PROUD XXX

B likes maps and is good at reading them. When he was beginning Y7 last year, we had a timetable and a map of the school.

We colour-coded the timetable, then coloured the room on the map the same colour.

So History was purple, look for the purple room on the map and then find it in real life.

Y7 was rough going, Y8 has been fantastic so far.

Good Luck.