bid

Leeds tomorrow for work.

I'm off to Leeds Uni tomorrow for the Induction day for the course I'm trialing for my work (Vocational Certificate in Epilepsy).

I'm a wee bit :unsure: with the journey, as coming home I'll have two changes, which I'm not so keen on.

Going there should be fine as DH is dropping me off at the station in the next town, and then direct to Leeds.

But what a long day...catching a 0619 train :crying:

Am looking forward to finding out about the course, and think I will be OK as I shall wear my 'work head'!

I'm hoping to gain a really indepth knowledge of epilepsy by the end of the year long course...I have hands on experience as I deal with seizures every night at work, but I'm really interested in all the neurology, etc, behind it.

My particular area of interest is the relationship between epileptic activity and challenging behaviour.

Bid :)

Edited by bid

Baggy, do you think this sounds smart and professional enough?

Dark blue linen trousers, fitted white t-shirt, fitted denim jacket with a teeny dark blue cotton lace trim, 'sturdy' white leather flip flops. And I've just bought a large bag for all the paperwork in navy with little white stars.

Bid :unsure:

Edited by bid

I have this really strange thing going with colour, Baggy :wacko:

I think maybe it's to do with synesthesia?? I sort of experience nearly everything through/in colour? :hypno:

I think I freaked out the Kazman at work last night :lol: He's teaching me the Booglies :ph34r: and he was going through my chakras with me (oo-er, missus!) and explained they all have different colours. Now, you wouldn't get the Gene Genie doing that :devil:;)

That was it...I got so excited cos once I started to concentrate on breathing through my feet and sending my energy up my legs and through each chakra to the one on top of my head, I started to obsess about the different colours I experienced :lol:

And he looked at me really strangely when I explained I experience my energy as all silver and sparklie, with a texture like the blankets in the Star Trek sick bay!!

:lol::clap::dance:

Bid :hypno:

I hope you have a good day. :thumbs:

The relationship between epileptic activity and challenging behaviour does sound like a very interesting and useful area.Karen.

Well, I did it!!

And I'm all epilepsied-out :lol:

I'm feeling really chuffed with self, as when we had to introduce ourselves I said I had AS :thumbs: Mind you there were only 3 of us :lol::clap: But I was pleased, because one of the other peeps (a very nice chap, an AV from Epilepsy Action) asked me some 'sensible' questions about my AS in the normal course of the conversations, IYSWIM

The course looks really, really good, although I am having majorish panic about how I'm going to fit in the work for 18 months, plus evaluating the course for the training department, plus assessing NVQ candidates plus doing my job and, oh yes, sometimes being formally introduced to my family as we pass on the stairs! :lol:

Bid :D

Well, I did it!!

And I'm all epilepsied-out :lol:

I'm feeling really chuffed with self, as when we had to introduce ourselves I said I had AS :thumbs: Mind you there were only 3 of us :lol::clap: But I was pleased, because one of the other peeps (a very nice chap, an AV from Epilepsy Action) asked me some 'sensible' questions about my AS in the normal course of the conversations, IYSWIM

The course looks really, really good, although I am having majorish panic about how I'm going to fit in the work for 18 months, plus evaluating the course for the training department, plus assessing NVQ candidates plus doing my job and, oh yes, sometimes being formally introduced to my family as we pass on the stairs! :lol:

Bid :D

best hope the witching hour calms down then so you can get on and do your work before you get too tired :)

I'm off to Leeds Uni tomorrow

I've just done some studying at Leeds Uni - my graduation is in the Great Hall this Dec.

Do you know that Leeds Uni has the longest bar in the Uk?? lol

Sue

xx

I've just done some studying at Leeds Uni - my graduation is in the Great Hall this Dec.

Do you know that Leeds Uni has the longest bar in the Uk?? lol

Sue

xx

I am sure Bid will not find that information relevant.....she is a sober,introvert who refrains from any wild activity at all. :whistle::whistle::whistle::ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol::lol: