Sign in to follow this  
smiley

Happy Birthday NikkiSmith!!!

Thank you all... :thumbs:

Smiley you are a very wicked doing that to me :shame: but thank monkey for making me smile :D

Roll on tomorrow and the celebrations can begin! :clap:

Happy birthday! :thumbs:

It's also my birthday today! :party:

Busy week in my family this week.

Wednesday my brother's birthday.

Thursday - same brother's graduation.

Today my birthday.

Tommorrow my niece's 1st birthday.

Sunday my niece's christening !!!

Get anything nice?

So far I have a Scrabble Dictionary (I play Scrabble a fair bit! lol), a dressing-gown that will have to be taken back as it doesn't fit, and a mug with a picture/diagram of the periodic table on it (I have no special interest in the periodic table, but it will come in handy when watching University Challenge or doing crosswords! :D )

I have to wait for most of the presents for Sunday as we're having a big bash then.

It's also the birthday of Craig Charles, Robert the Bruce, Tony Cottee, John Kettley, Andy Pandy, Looby Lou and Teddy Bear - and it's also the feast day of St Benedict (also my middle name!) Patron Saint of Europe! See that... me and Nikki don't get a poxy country to be patron saint of... oh no.. .we get the entirety of Europe!!! :lol:

:)

Oh goodie, I'm not the only one another year older today then! :jester:

I got..... a card from my mum (once I had convinced her it really was my birthday today and not next week!) :wacko: a phone call from DP at the Olympics to tell me how bad his day had been and "oh yeah happy birthday, gotta go...!"

and my 3yr old telling me I am too old for birthdays and cakes with candles!

I am sooooo looking forward to my birthday present to myself - this weekend in Greenwich, nice hotel, good company (might even have to get a cake with candles on principle!) and lots of retail therapy on Sunday.

Not as many celebrations in this house as you though - just DP's birthday on the 9th, mine today and the mother-in-laws on Sunday.

Nikki.

Sweetheart - you are like the queen......... today was the official birthday - tomorrow (AND Sunday...), are the unofficial 'lets get sh**f**ed' :devil::o birthdays.

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

:dance::clap:

Ps - I'm nearly packed......... not sure much of it matches though (I'm not good if i don't put it on to see! :lol: ) - so I'll look, erm... original on Sunday! :lol:

I say nearly coz i got halfway through it and decided it was too boring, so I'm painting my toenails instead! :clap:

Ooooh Nikki, hope you had the fabbiest birthday :party: .....and didn't get too sloshed in Greenwich (only cos I'm very jealous I wasn't able to join you for drinkies :devil: )