Sign in to follow this  
hev

my weekend was well fab!!

went to a free concert in the park on saturday and saw my idol jason donovan :wub: he was fantastic :clap: saw lots of tribute bands as well,i was kid free and had such a good time :dance: well had a row with my sisters boyfriend,to say he is a you know what is an understatement but he got carted off by the police,hee hee,so i carried on dancing to jase :dance::dance:

then on sunday me and kids went again with a picnic cos we love chas and dave and they were on :o:clap: my ringtone on my mob is rabbit and when they sang that my katie went mad,really dancing,we had a lovely day,aint it nice when a weekend goes so well :D

well had a row with my sisters boyfriend,to say he is a you know what is an understatement but he got carted off by the police,hee hee,so i carried on dancing to jase :dance::dance:

then on sunday me and kids went again with a picnic cos we love chas and dave and they were on :o:clap: my ringtone on my mob is rabbit and when they sang that my katie went mad,really dancing,we had a lovely day,aint it nice when a weekend goes so well :D

hev, how come you have all the fun :lol: police excitement AND chas and dave all in one weekend (btw, I noticed bd was quiet on the forum on Sunday... now we know where he was :whistle::P (oh no she didn't :o:lol: )

Wow! Jason Donovan AND Chas & Dave!!! And it was FREE you say???? Wow! How on earth did they manage that?? :whistle::whistle:

Trib bands - were the WHO? on again - and did you do one with Pete's chips again? (If you don't know what I'm talking about please pay attention and read the forum properly :rolleyes: )

Glad you had a good weekend... just a bit confused from your description about how! :lol::lol: