fiorelli

Brilliant Day!!!

I just wanted to share how brilliant L has been today. So often I come on here and say how difficult it has been, so thought I'd do the opposite too!

He has been a (near) Angel all day. He got up, didn't go straight down to raid the fridge, but waited for me to go down and make his breakfast. He played quietly with his brothers. Not once did he hurt anyone, or even shout.

I have not had to raise my voice once. I haven't had to tell him off. I haven't had to advise him about his behaviour or his language. I haven't had a 'shadow' for the majority of the day. He has accepted it when I've had to say 'no' to him.

I even managed to get a hug from him!

He has been brilliant. Well done L.

(Let's just work on those night-times... You CAN do it. We DO Love you.)

fiorelli,,if u dont mind me askin what did they do at assessment for hypermobility syndrome??? cos ds has assessment for it on fri????? ta jo,,,,cos years ago they told me i have lax joints and im double jointed,,,which i am now told is the old term for hypermobility syndrome ???? bit confused i am cos i dont think i went through loads tests,,they just made me bend my arms and so on into funny positions and took x-rays????????????????oh and congrats on the good day tday,,mine has been a nitemare he been soooooooo hyper,,,,,,,, neva mind always tomorrow ha ha

Edited by jo jones

Jo my lad has hypermobility syndrome he just had to do some cutting out, some writing, some coloring n ummm things like doing up n undoing buttons on a teddy that kinda thing. >:D<<'>

Fiorelli thats fab. :thumbs: