JsMum

were off on our summer holiday

Its a massive mansion open to families who have children with Autism and challenging and related behaviours, it has flexi planned activites and trained and super staff for support, you dont have to worry about your child behaving in a manner that usually gets negaive responces, the kids really enjoy having the attention and being with other children with similair difficulties, so it really is a real home from home experience, siblings gets loads of activities too and the loads of attention that they loose out due to their brothers/sisters difficulties, so its brilliant for them, as well as benificial to the children with SNs because they are interacting with NT children also, its all inclusive, accomadation, food, and activities, so its a real holiday.

Its a super calming place, an island in the middle of no where, beautiful views and the best fresh air you can breath.

I cant wait to go, totally need this due to the stress of SENDIST and impending situation to Mainstream In september so I am basically running there,

Were off for Two weeks, so we will benefit from a longer time there, we cant wait, so I had better go and pack and get prepared.

See you guys soon.

JsMum and Jay.