Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

Byesy bye for a week!

Camping in the IOW for a week, hope the sun shines for the rest of the hols, haven't had much chance to post-been a bit busy.

I'm organised for them going back to school- small miracle for me- just daughter's school shoes to buy - sewed all name tags in.

Any tips on what to do on IOW, seems to be quite a lot- what's the best?????/

s

xxx

Camping in the IOW for a week, hope the sun shines for the rest of the hols, haven't had much chance to post-been a bit busy.

I'm organised for them going back to school- small miracle for me- just daughter's school shoes to buy - sewed all name tags in.

Any tips on what to do on IOW, seems to be quite a lot- what's the best?????/

s

xxx

DS liked the zoo at Sandown.

Have a lovely time :)

Ben really enjoyed a zoo park there called amazon world (I think?) they had a falconry display and asked for volunteers... I approached them pre display, explained his ASD and asked (without ben knowing) and they called him out specifically :) It really made his day to have an eagle flying past just inches from his face, and knowing your two i suspect they would be up for it too!

:D

Hope you have a lovely time Sallya.

:thumbs:

I love the IOW.... I was supposed to go there today but have had to cancel because I've got appointments that cropped up this week :(

Flo' :D

hi my 5 yr old got quite obsessed about the needles loved them (sorry i didnt see the attraction :wacko: )also they have golf everywhere you go and he loved it, it is just a lovley place to visit, shanklin beech is nice on a good day, have a lovley time

theresa

We're back. Thanks for all the ideas, we had a lovely time.The island is so pretty. Kids made lots of friends. We went to blackgang chines, had a great time in cowboy town,i marched them both off to jail! robin hill, amazon world, son's favorite was the meercats, we spent ages watching them(but they ran off to the park when they could have watched the birds of prey display; because we'd seen a fantasic one at robin's hill the day before, where two completely free buzzards were flying in the valley) we went to shanklin beach, spent an afternoon wandering around godshill village looking at gift shops and had icecreams and creams teas, went swimming lots on the camp site in the free indoor pool and ate out on the last night at a pub which served really, really nice meals. I'm so tired, camping's hard work, had awful weather on the last night. got so much washing to do. Off to do the shopping now.

s

xxx