soraya

What a great week!!!!

Havent posted for a while, due to the summer hols but wanted to bring you up to date. In July the head of the PRU that Nick went to left the school and to say me and Nick were devestated is an understatement, but it was for the best as the head pursuaded Nick to rethink his placement at the local college for sept. They have a unit for 14-16year olds who find mainstream difficult for whatever reason, he can take 4 GCSEs and do catering once a week Our biggest hurdle was the train as Nick used to get off and come home, but so far this week he has managed everyday and is loving every minuite!! This week is activity week so it is a lot of fun, but he seems to be getting on with everyone and he even got a merit for being helpful and getting on well with others( is this my child she asks!!! :o:o ) Nick seems so much better lately maybe puberty has finally passed!! :lol::lol:

:thumbs: Great news Soraya :thumbs:

Sometimes they just seem to take a quantum leap developmentally & stuff that was problematic isnt any more. Must be a huge relief for you. Well done Nick! >:D<<'>

Great news Soraya, and good to see you back with a positive post after all the problems you've had. :) I hope the rest of the term goes well for Nick.

K x