Sign in to follow this  
tjw

oh my realy bad hair day

hi all

put a colour on my hair on sat (to cover gray :whistle: very few grays i must say) well i now look like as my hubby say miss whiplash :tearful: it was supposed to be brown it has gone black i have been washing with head and shoulder all weekend to try and lighten to no avail, oh well never mind i will get used to it i will have to it is a PERMENANT COLOUR ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR :lol: just thought i would share this with you all and give you a laugh, oh my ds loves it bless he would love me in any state.

theresa x

Hi, I have that trouble! if I use a lighter colour the grey goes sort of orange ish and the darker ones make me go black, determined not to give in yet and go grey though :thumbs: Enid

Ach, yez big jessies, throw caution to the wind and dye your hair like a rainbow!!!

Pink/Purple/Pillarbox Red are all terribly fashionable, y'know!

You might want to give henna a go, ladies, it can be bought at a national chain of toiletry shop, and comes in 3 or 4 shades........

You are given advice with your purchase, but theres a good YouTube video especially for those who are determined not to de-pigment gracefully- I have a block of Henna waiting to be used. The only prob is that its more messy and time consuming than chemically stuff, but I reckon it could be a good laugh.

I thought the stuff yon Davina wifey promotes was meant to be good at covering grey?

Just go with the flow and love your new vampy look, though its hellish when colouring goes wrong!!

Esther x

hi

let me know how the henna gos, i better not try it at mo i will end up green, :P i av never used henna i may try it next time, all my gray has gone but i do look a bit like a goth all my feinds love it one keeps telling me to crimp it and i will look like suzie from banchees :sick: its wearng on me now looks nice and shiny.

theresa x