Sign in to follow this  
jo jones

tampin with school

hi all,,know i aint been on for a while,,just an update ,,shool have now sent claim form to insurers for investigation bout bump with boyo,,,i was called in tday to see the head??? she had written down an incident at school yesterday??? he was punched in the side of the head,,because he asked the boys if he could play,,they said no,,cos he was then upset he told the dinner lady and then he was punched,,,, nice eh??? anyway she had me in cos she said he had lied at first and said he was headbutted???,,she told me that he is gonna get me into trouble cos he said that i had poked him in the eye but the mark had gone now?? also he told her that an arrow had come in through his window and daddy caught it???? at this point i am laughing , she told me that it wasnt funny??? she was tryin to give me a row by this time ha ha,,i did ask oh u believe that then do you???? she basically said that its not the first time he has told lies???? so i asked for the evidence to support it as i have never been called in before??????? for god sake he is 6,,but what is happenin now is they are gonna take everything he says as the truth and write it down so they can say he is a liar when it goes to court,,,,,well if the cas why havent they reported me to ss if they think im pokin him in the eye??????? farcical to say the least,, but to end it all he still was assaulted by another pupil,,who was told off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that's ok i guess????????????? jo,,i'm just aving a rant ha ha need to calm a little now with coffee and a fag he he xxxxxx

Be careful jo!!!! very powerful people these heads, they may just report you! Is there another school you could move him too, he might do better with a fresh start. My boy was also assualted at school yesterday, a lot older than yours tho, my youngest is six and they make things up all the time at that age, keep laughing and dont let on that the head has riled you! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

i know but she wont get one on me i'm way too clever for her ha ha,,i have enquired about a change of school today and i think this is the way forward,,,,i have also been told now to report her to the lea officially as this basically comes down to them trying to make out he lies all the time??? even though no evidence to prove it,,,,,,also i can go to the ss myself and say that she is basically saying that i am abusing my son!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,she is diggin herslf into a big hole each time,,but there we are,,,,i ad my ten cups of coffee and 20 fags so ok now ha ha,,,,,,,,,,

Enid and Madame have given you some very good advice. If the Head throws all of their weight behind her quarell with you and going to SS yourself wont make much difference you need good legal advice and you need to take it.

Cat

yeah i rang solicitor immediately after meeting and wrote it all up as usual,,,i also spoke to person in pupil services and they said it does look suspicious that the school have only said it now,,,,i explained my reasons why i was not happy and she said it does seem strange how only now they are monitoring what he is saying if he has told them lies before,,she has told me not to have anymore contact with the head and to write a formal complaint to the chair of goveners,,,which i will do,,,,,,my cousin works for ss ad have spoke to her,,she then explained that if something has been said by boyo then school have a duty to report me,,,,,,,,, but they havent so obviously they are doin it for other reasons????????,,,,i am ahead of her constantly and i knew what she was up to ,,she was referring to bump all time,even though she has been told we canot discuss it??????????????? and course i am well aware what should go on cos i work within the care system with vulnerable adults,,so i know what happens when concerns are raised,,,,,,

Jesus they dont give up do they!!! Glad you told the solicitor n id def get him from the school pronto!!!