something_different

Communication Test

Communication Test

Insightfulness 4

Your results indicate that you tend to have a lot of difficulty interpreting other people?s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective.

This may often result in misunderstandings.

Insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people?s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you?ll be able to tell if someone doesn?t understand what you?re saying or if they?re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly.

There are likely times when you pay more attention to the message you?re sending rather than how it?s received. With time and experience, you should be able to improve your insight and make the communication process much smoother.

Insightfulness - 26

Your results indicate that you often have difficulty interpreting other people?s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may frequently result in misunderstandings. Insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people?s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you?ll be able to tell if someone doesn?t understand what you?re saying or if they?re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. There are probably times when you pay more attention to the message you?re sending rather than how it?s received. With time and experience, you will likely be able to improve your insight and make the communication process much smoother.

I forget what the score was, closed it down! So I guess I'm empathetic but scatterbrained :lol:

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people?s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people?s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you?re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable.

will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you're conversing with seem confused

I have one word for you - walls :devil::lol:

I got 91! But thats one of my key strengths - will be interesting to get my hubby to do this as he has a lot of aspergers traits.

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people?s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people?s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you?re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!

Insightfulness - 96

Does this mean I get to be top of the class :first: I hope so because it would be the first time ever :lol:

Insightfulness 86!

that is very interesting, will have to get hubby to do it, but knowing him he will insightfully lie when he answers

harmony x

I got a 12

Your results indicate that you tend to have a lot of difficulty interpreting other people?s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective. This may often result in misunderstandings. Insight is an essential part of good interpersonal skills; being able to place yourself in other people?s shoes and sense what they feel allows you to better understand them. With a little insight, you?ll be able to tell if someone doesn?t understand what you?re saying or if they?re uncomfortable about a certain topic and therefore, adjust your behavior accordingly. There are likely times when you pay more attention to the message you?re sending rather than how it?s received. With time and experience, you should be able to improve your insight and make the communication process much smoother.