JsMum

were off for a short while.

Yes were visisting some specia peeps, and going walking in the scottish mountians, whats really odd, is we should be biting our nails at tribunal now, instead were off for a short break and getting out in the great outdoors, a good gulp of mountain of fresh air, a good old mountain walk and were hoping to get rid of a bit of long term stress ready for more stress preparing for christmas, I wont say that word in capitals just yet, but we just want to get away but thankfully this time were not running away, so were going with new prospects, hope in the air and just hopefully a bit fun.

Take care everyone, if im not back in a week call the mountain rescue.

JsMum

Have a great time!

Were Back >:D<<'>

Firstly can I congratulate how well Jay behaved, he was so good, he enjoyed seeing Ian Jordan, and a lot of things really made sence, he has to wear green lences which are been made now, we went around scotland and really enjoyed the sunshine and glorious views, the train rides was good too, I think the sequencing stratagies are really helping Jay adjust to change now, we have come back refreshed, ready for the new changes when jay goes to residential school which is not long now, plans are been made and the mad thing is its really happening, which just makes me go OMGoodness.

Weve missed ya all.

Glad to be back home as well.

Welcome back JsMum, so pleased to hear that you had such a good break, just want you needed to re charge the batteries.

Good to have you back.

Clare x x x

Welcome back, so glad you enjoyed your break, Bet you cant believe resi school is just around the corner, all those years of fighting! hope all goes well. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid